Dental bonding is a great way to reshape front teeth, close spaces, restore the shape of a tooth or mask enamel defects, and it’s a great alternative to more invasive or expensive dental procedures. During the procedure, we harden a tooth-colored resin — a strong plastic material — with a special light, which then bonds the resin to the tooth. The result is a new and improved smile.
Bonding is used for several reasons, including:
If you have any of the following symptoms, it’s possible that you might want to consider a bonding procedure.
- Repairing decayed teeth
- Repairing chipped or cracked teeth
- Improving the look of discolored teeth
- Closing spaces between teeth
- Elongating the look of teeth
- Changing the shape of teeth
- As a cosmetic alternative to amalgam fillings
- Protecting part of the tooth’s root that has been exposed due to gum recession
If you have questions about Dental Care Marlboro or would like more information call us today at (732) 490-8101.